Alessandria v Benevento Live Stream 22.01.2022

Alessandria

MATCH DETAILS:
Location:
Upcoming Information:Italian Serie B 22.01.2022
Competition: Alessandria v Benevento live

When/Date: 22.01.2022
Time: 8:00 am
Repeat:Live

Score, Highlights


Sport


Prediction (the most likely score): 1:1


Short Preview

  • This match will be held between outsider and one of leaders (ranked 16 in the zone Serie B (Play Out) and 2 in the zone Promotion ~ Serie A).
  • Alessandria has the most likely position16 (18.46%), has project points39, has currently17, has a chance of relegated (42%), has a very small chance of prom. playoffs (<1%), has a very small chance of promoted (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Benevento has the most likely position1 (15.96%), has project points66, has currently34, has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a good chance of prom. playoffs (58%), has a chance of promoted (42%), has a chance of win league (16%).
  • Recent matches Alessandria is playing mutable (in the last 5 games wins – 2).
  • Benevento is in super good shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 4).
  • Benevento could have problems with physics compare with it opponent – last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • Benevento will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches Alessandria won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 3-4.

    Latest Results

    19.12.21 Alessandria 1912 – FC Parma – 0:2
    12.12.21 Reggio Calabria – Alessandria 19120:4
    05.12.21 Alessandria 1912 – AS Cittadella – 0:1
    30.11.21 Pordenone Calcio – Alessandria 19122:0
    27.11.21 Alessandria 1912 – US Cremonese – 1:0
    13.01.22 Benevento Calcio – Monza 1912 – 3:1
    15.12.21 Fiorentina – Benevento Calcio2:1
    10.12.21 Ternana Calcio – Benevento Calcio0:2
    04.12.21 Benevento Calcio – Pordenone Calcio – 2:1
    30.11.21 Vicenza Virtus – Benevento Calcio2:3


    Italian Serie B Standings

    Team

    PlWDLPts
    1Pisa18115226:1238
    2Benevento18104432:1734
    3Brescia18104430:2034
    4Cremonese1895427:1732
    5Lecce1787229:1531
    6Monza1887325:1931
    7Cittadella1885521:1829
    8Ascoli1985626:2629
    9Frosinone18610228:1728
    10Perugia1869319:1627
    11Como1867525:2225
    12Parma1858521:2123
    13Ternana1965829:3123
    14Reggina1865716:2423
    15Spal1855822:2620
    16Alessandria18521119:2917
    17Cosenza18441015:2916
    18Crotone18251120:3211
    19Pordenone18151215:378
    20L.R. Vicenza17211415:327