Live stream Valencia vs Atlético Madrid 07.11.2021

Valencia

MATCH DETAILS:
Location: Valencia, Mestalla
Upcoming Information:Spanish Primera Division 07.11.2021
Competition: Atlético v Valencia live

When/Date: 07.11.2021
Time: 10:15 am
Repeat:Live

Score Valencia vs Atlético Madrid


Prediction (the most likely score): 0:1


Short Preview

  • During this match we will watch a battle between a team from the middle of a tournament table and a leader (ranked 10 and 4 in the zone Promotion ~ Champions League (Group Stage)).
  • Valencia has the most likely position9 (9.61%), has project points51, has currently16, has a very small chance of relegated (4%), has a small chance of qualify for ucl (6%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Atlético has the most likely position1 (24.33%), has project points73, has currently22, has a very small chance of relegated (<1%), has a good chance of qualify for ucl (76%), has a chance of win league (24%).
  • Both teams are now playing unstable.
  • Atlético could have problems with physics compare with it opponent – last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • Recently Atlético have a series of home games.
  • In this match Atlético is a favorite.
  • Last 23 head-to-head matches Valencia won 2 matches, drawn 8 matches, lost 13 matches and goals 19-37.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Valencia won 2 matches, drawn 4 matches, lost 5 matches and goals 10-13.

    Last Teams Results

    30.10.21 CF Valencia – Villarreal CF – 2:0
    27.10.21 Real Betis – CF Valencia4:1
    23.10.21 CF Valencia – RCD Mallorca – 2:2
    17.10.21 FC Barcelona – CF Valencia3:1
    02.10.21 Cádiz CF – CF Valencia0:0
    31.10.21 Atlético Madrid – Real Betis – 3:0
    28.10.21 Levante UD – Atlético Madrid2:2
    24.10.21 Atlético Madrid – Real Sociedad – 2:2
    19.10.21 Atlético Madrid – Liverpool FC – 2:3
    02.10.21 Atlético Madrid – FC Barcelona – 2:0


    Spanish Primera Division Standings

    Team

    PlWDLPts
    1Real Sociedad1274117:1025
    2Real Madrid1173126:1224
    3Sevilla1173119:724
    4Atl. Madrid1164118:1022
    5Betis1263319:1521
    6Rayo Vallecano1161418:1219
    7Osasuna1254314:1519
    8Ath Bilbao1146111:718
    9Barcelona1144316:1216
    10Valencia1244418:1716
    11Espanyol1235412:1314
    12Mallorca1235411:1714
    13Villarreal1126313:1212
    14Celta Vigo1131710:1410
    15Elche122469:1510
    16Alaves113176:1410
    17Cadiz CF1216511:199
    18Granada CF101548:148
    19Levante1106511:206
    20Getafe121386:186