Live streaming Brooklyn Nets – Chicago Bulls tv watch

Brooklyn

MATCH DETAILS:
Location: Newark, NJ, Prudential Center
Upcoming Information:NBA 08.11.2021
Competition: Chicago vs Brooklyn live

When/Date: 08.11.2021
Time: 8:00 pm
Repeat:Live

Score Brooklyn vs Chicago



Short Preview

  • Brooklyn has project record49-33, has currently6-3, has a good chance of making playoffs (87%), has a small chance of making finals (13%), has a small chance of winning finals (7%).
  • Chicago has project record41-41, has currently6-3, has a chance of making playoffs (44%), has a very small chance of making finals (0.7%), has a very small chance of winning finals (0.1%).
  • Two teams has got a chain of failures in the last matches.
  • Chicago could have problems with physics compare with it opponent – last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • Recently opponents have a series of guest games.
  • Last 41 head-to-head matches Brooklyn won 21 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 20 matches and goals 4136-4046.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Brooklyn won 10 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 9 matches and goals 1912-1866.

    Last Teams Results

    06.11.21 Chicago Bulls – Philadelphia 76ers – 105:114
    03.11.21 Philadelphia 76ers – Chicago Bulls – 103:98
    01.11.21 Boston Celtics – Chicago Bulls – 114:128
    30.10.21 Chicago Bulls – Utah Jazz – 107:99
    28.10.21 Chicago Bulls – New York Knicks – 103:104
    07.11.21 Toronto Raptors – Brooklyn Nets – 103:116
    05.11.21 Detroit Pistons – Brooklyn Nets – 90:96
    03.11.21 Brooklyn Nets – Atlanta Hawks – 117:108
    31.10.21 Brooklyn Nets – Detroit Pistons – 117:91
    29.10.21 Brooklyn Nets – Indiana Pacers – 105:98


    NBA Standings

    Western Conference

    PlWLPCT
    1Golden State Warriors871905:7950.875
    2Utah Jazz9721017:9190.778
    3Dallas Mavericks963916:9550.667
    4Phoenix Suns853882:8790.625
    5Sacramento Kings9541019:9990.556
    6Denver Nuggets954906:8890.556
    7Memphis Grizzlies954974:10200.556
    8Portland Trail Blazers10551103:10740.500
    9Los Angeles Clippers844843:8170.500
    10Los Angeles Lakers10551101:11130.500
    11Minnesota Timberwolves835818:8480.375
    12San Antonio Spurs936980:9710.333
    13Oklahoma City Thunder826784:8730.250
    14Houston Rockets918931:9920.111
    15New Orleans Pelicans10191014:11270.100

    Eastern Conference

    PlWLPCT
    1Philadelphia 76ers10821111:10260.800
    2Miami Heat9721005:9020.778
    3Brooklyn Nets10731061:10330.700
    4Chicago Bulls963971:9240.667
    5Washington Wizards9631002:9650.667
    6New York Knicks9631017:9810.667
    7Cleveland Cavaliers10641040:10450.600
    8Toronto Raptors11651152:11200.545
    9Charlotte Hornets10551142:11740.500
    10Milwaukee Bucks945973:9850.444
    11Boston Celtics10461088:11020.400
    12Atlanta Hawks10461078:11000.400
    13Indiana Pacers10371107:11140.300
    14Orlando Magic1028999:10860.200
    15Detroit Pistons918854:9650.111