Live streaming Indy Eleven – Memphis 901 tv watch July 17, 2021

Indy

MATCH DETAILS:
Location:
Upcoming Information:USL Championship 17.07.2021
Competition: Memphis 901 – Indy Eleven live

When/Date: 17.07.2021
Time: 7:00 pm
Repeat:Live

Score Indy Eleven v Memphis 901



Short Preview

  • This match a meeting between a mid-table team and the outsider will be held (ranked 9 and 15).
  • Indy has the most likely position4 (24.79%), has project points47, has currently15, has a good chance of playoffs (69%), has a chance of qtrs (31%), has a small chance of semis (14%), has a small chance of final (6%), has a very small chance of win league (3%).
  • Memphis has the most likely position5 (23.15%), has project points40, has currently12, has a chance of playoffs (37%), has a small chance of qtrs (14%), has a small chance of semis (6%), has a very small chance of final (2%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Both teams are now playing unstable.
  • Indy could have advantage in physics – more days for rest in last days.
  • In this match Indy is a favorite.
  • Last 4 head-to-head matches Indy won 3 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 11-4.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Indy won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 4-2.

    Last Teams Results

    07.07.21 Atlanta United II – Indy Eleven1:1
    03.07.21 Indy Eleven – Birmingham Legion – 0:1
    26.06.21 Louisville City FC – Indy Eleven3:3
    20.06.21 Sporting Kansas City II – Indy Eleven1:2
    15.06.21 Indy Eleven – Pittsburgh Riverhounds – 0:1
    10.07.21 Birmingham Legion – Memphis 9010:1
    03.07.21 Atlanta United II – Memphis 9012:2
    26.06.21 Memphis 901 – Sporting Kansas City II – 2:3
    19.06.21 Memphis 901 – Oklahoma City Energy – 0:1
    16.06.21 Memphis 901 – Atlanta United II – 1:0


    USL Championship Standings

    Western Conference

    PlWDLPts
    1Phoenix Rising1172226:1023
    2Orange County SC1263318:1121
    3El Paso1063115:821
    4Rio Grande1263317:1321
    5San Diego Loyal1363418:1921
    6New Mexico1362519:1520
    7Colorado Springs1152421:1917
    8Austin Bold1144311:1016
    9Las Vegas Lights1241716:2713
    10LA Galaxy 21334621:2213
    11Tacoma Defiance1134411:1413
    12Sacramento Republic1233612:1712
    13San Antonio1126313:1312
    14Real Monarchs1324713:2110
    15Oakland Roots81347:126

    Eastern Conference

    PlWDLPts
    1Tampa Bay1280417:924
    2Louisville City1272326:1623
    3Birmingham1271411:922
    4Pittsburgh1363416:1421
    5Hartford Athletic1062221:1020
    6Miami FC1362519:1720
    7FC Tulsa1161420:2119
    8Charlotte Independ1251617:1716
    9Indy Eleven1243513:1515
    10Atlanta United 21335517:1614
    11Oklahoma City Energy1335511:1514
    12Sporting Kansas City 21434718:2613
    13New York Red Bulls 21334617:2713
    14Charleston1033411:1412
    15Memphis1033410:1312
    16Loudoun1120910:226