Watch Chicago vs Atlanta live stream

Chicago

MATCH DETAILS:
Location: Chicago, IL, United Center
Upcoming Information:NBA 09.04.2021
Competition: Atlanta – Chicago live

When/Date: 09.04.2021
Time: 8:00 pm
Repeat:Live

Score Chicago vs Atlanta


Prediction (the most likely score): 116:112


Short Preview

  • Limited number of spectators.
  • One of which is a team leader another one is from mid-table (ranked 5 in the zone Promotion to NBA (Play Offs: 1/8tofinals) and 10 in the zone Promotion to NBA (Play Offs: 1/16tofinals)).
  • Chicago has a chance of making playoffs (18%), has a very small chance of making finals (<1%).
  • Atlanta has a very good chance of making playoffs (97%), has a very small chance of making finals (3%), has a very small chance of winning finals (<1%).
  • Both teams have a series of defeats in the last matches.
  • Chicago could have problems with physics compare with it opponent – last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • Recently opponents have a series of guest games.
  • The possibility to win in this match is almost balanced for both teams.
  • Last 36 head-to-head matches Chicago won 16 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 20 matches and goals 3554-3648.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Chicago won 6 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 9 matches and goals 1531-1579.

    Last Teams Results

    07.04.21 Atlanta Hawks – Memphis Grizzlies – 113:131
    06.04.21 Atlanta Hawks – New Orleans Pelicans – 123:107
    04.04.21 Atlanta Hawks – Golden State Warriors – 117:111
    02.04.21 New Orleans Pelicans – Atlanta Hawks – 103:126
    01.04.21 San Antonio Spurs – Atlanta Hawks – 129:134 OT (110:110)
    06.04.21 Indiana Pacers – Chicago Bulls – 97:113
    04.04.21 Chicago Bulls – Brooklyn Nets – 115:107
    02.04.21 Utah Jazz – Chicago Bulls – 113:106
    31.03.21 Phoenix Suns – Chicago Bulls – 121:116
    29.03.21 Golden State Warriors – Chicago Bulls – 116:102


    NBA Standings

    Western Conference

    PlWLPCT
    1Utah Jazz5138135957:54770.745
    2Phoenix Suns5036145732:53890.720
    3Los Angeles Clippers5234185961:56190.654
    4Denver Nuggets5133185890:56050.647
    5Los Angeles Lakers5132195611:53940.627
    6Portland Trail Blazers5030205761:57580.600
    7Dallas Mavericks5028225572:54780.560
    8Memphis Grizzlies4926235514:54440.531
    9San Antonio Spurs4924255399:54820.490
    10Golden State Warriors5124275714:58210.471
    11New Orleans Pelicans5122295859:58920.431
    12Sacramento Kings5122295846:60500.431
    13Oklahoma City Thunder5120315392:57890.392
    14Houston Rockets5114375492:58040.275
    15Minnesota Timberwolves5213395708:60950.250

    Eastern Conference

    PlWLPCT
    1Brooklyn Nets5236166189:59370.692
    2Philadelphia 76ers5135165816:55610.686
    3Milwaukee Bucks5032185963:56520.640
    4Charlotte Hornets5026245538:55830.520
    5Atlanta Hawks5227255897:58020.519
    6Miami Heat5126255433:54790.510
    7Boston Celtics5226265817:57360.500
    8New York Knicks5225275453:54110.481
    9Indiana Pacers5023275659:56820.460
    10Chicago Bulls4921285517:55620.429
    11Toronto Raptors5120315707:56890.392
    12Washington Wizards5018325679:59340.360
    13Cleveland Cavaliers5018325157:55510.360
    14Orlando Magic5117345332:56970.333
    15Detroit Pistons5115365483:56750.294